Now you can capture comments inside Groups on Facebook! However, there are specific conditions that need to be met:
- Must be a public group.
- Only available within the Group’s Discussion.
- The page must own the Group as an Admin.
- Comments can only be made on the Page’s Post or a Post shared in the Group.
- Group settings must have ‘Private Replies’ set to ON.
Facebook Bug Alert
Due to a known bug on Facebook, there’s an issue with order notification messages:
Only customers within a 24-hour window can receive order notification messages. More details about this bug can be found here.
Important: Customers can always retrieve their latest shopping cart by PM the page “cart”.
How to Create a Group on Facebook
Creating a group on Facebook involves a few simple steps:
- Switch to your page role on Facebook.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/feed/.
- Tap on the “Create New Group” button.
- Fill up the necessary information, remembering to set it as a public group for this feature to work.