- A newly created order will by default stay in the status Active.
- The orders with this status mean the customers did not take action to click MY SHOPPING CART to get the shopping cart.
Waiting for payment
- The order status will be updated to WAITING FOR PAYMENT once the system detects the action taken for sending the payment link.
- For offline payment: The order status will be updated to PAID once the system detects either an image uploaded or shipping details submitted.
- For online payment: The order status will be updated to PAID by the system if the customers select the shipping option ‘Ship later‘ in the shopping cart for accumulating orders.
- In some cases, you can use this status for special reasons.
- The customers are able to perform the payment process either offline or online payment. And, fill up all the details to submit the shopping cart.
- The status will be updated to PAID after the system detects a payment made for the order.