It’s the sample flow for your reference to manage the orders. You may change the sequence to manage according to your needs. 2 articles below are strongly suggested to run through before continuing this flow.
Before the live stream
- Create and check the keywords/stock you are going to use later.
- You can download and print out the keywords by tapping on the top right “Export” button on the keyword page.
During the live strem
- Monitor the keywords, the stock left column
If you’re updating the stock left while selling the item. It will cause the stock quantity not tally.
After the live stream
- You may send the payment link to the orders under the status “Active’‘.
- Check the order receipt under “Paid Order” or “Payments” & do the payment reconcile in the system.
- In All orders, Check the shipping option chosen by the customer & mark the order status to ‘Ready to ship’ for preparing shipment, or remain it under ‘Paid’ for the customer to continue shopping to stack the order.
- Print out the orders under ‘Ready to ship’ & send them to the warehouse for packing.
- Batch change the packed order from ‘Ready to ship’ to ‘Shipped’ when the courier has picked up the parcels. Or, you can bulk upload the tracking number.